The Commissioner’s office welcomes enquiries about either a lawyer’s conduct or the fees charged.

Before making an enquiry or complaint to the Commissioner, you should first attempt to resolve the issue directly with the lawyer.

It is important to note that the Commissioner’s office cannot provide legal advice.

If you wish to speak with the Commissioner’s office first, please contact us.

1. Your details

2. Lawyer details (optional)

3. Details of your enquiry